1. I was a Paralegal. And my favorite subject in school was Criminal Law
2. I love cheese toast...with grape jelly (it's a Southern thing...lol)
3. I wear glasses (can't see far away.)
4. Back before CSI was a TV show...I wanted to be one!
5. My top 5 favorite movies are (in no particular order):
- Steel Magnolias
- The Notebook
- The Breakfast Club
- St. Elmo's Fire
7. I know how to make stained glass windows.
8. I'm a garage sale's extraordinaire...lol! Found a great old book this weekend...got it for $2 and it's worth A LOT MORE than that!
9. In high school...I wore jeans (Jordache), a concert shirt and high top Reebock's to school every day! And yes...my hair had WINGS! LOL!
10. When I was a kid everyone called me "Grace" and it wasn't because it was a pretty name...it was because I ran into things, fell down a lot...it was in the phrase "Way to go Grace" as in graceful, which I was so not! LOL!
Today I'm linking up with: