So...here it is...my list...I'm not calling it 50 before 50...because I refuse to think I'm within that age range...lol! So I'm calling it my "B4 I'm Toe Up" list...won't you join me as I mark things off of my list!
Here I go!
Here I go!
The AMAZING Bucket List you see above was made by BROOKE of Covered In Grace! Want one?
Contact Brooke at the email addy on her ad here:
1. Learn to play my PINK guitar
2. Go on a mission trip
3. Write an award winning song
4. Visit Ireland
5. Sing on a worship team
6. Become a body combat coach
7. Lose 25 pounds
8. Sell a piece of my art
9. Learn to take professional photos
10. Sing for our troops
11. Walk the last path Jesus did
12. Illustrate my Children's books
13. Learn to record my own songs
14. Play piano proficiently
16. Turn an old camper into a retreat
17. Become a wedding minister
18. Wine tasting in Italy
19. Have a real wedding
20. Help others through prayer
21. Pen a greeting card
22. Design a pair of shoes
23. Make my parents proud
24. Write "The Dragon Lady" Book
25. Write 100 songs of Worship
26. Get an iPhone!
27. Leave 50 post-it notes of encouragement
28. Own a pair of Christian Loboutin Shoes
29. Always cherish my furbabies
30. Design a piece of jewelry
31. Make a book of my love notes to John
32. VEGAS & NEW YORK!
33. Make my PEN PAL smile each month
34. Build a pink deer stand
35. Invent something
36. Be financially free
37. Always be the best friend I can be
38. Write and sing a song with Amy
39. Re-design my kitchen
40. Live The Dream each year I can!
Share your bucket list link here: